cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SDHF_ReCheck Correction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

If we got some error in UC in charm, we are not able to remove that error from that doc. We are not getting the action recheck correction under action menu. I have checked for conditions for this recheck action, its maintained as " &CRM Service Process.ErrorFreeFlag& u2260 X "

Please help me to resolve this issue.

regds,

Channa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

khalil_serrhini
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi CB,

this is something that i always change as well. I mean i always make sure action 'recheck correction ' is available even if there is no error message (or real one as i was explaining before).

In order to do that you ll just have to change the schedule action to an empty one (meaning a condition HAS TO BE declared but with no real condition based on ticket system status or a condition that is alaways true like user status exists or something like that) so it becomes always available !

I am not sure that by rechecking the ticket the error will actually disapear (if that s not a justifable error) -> Hopefully it will !!

keep me updated !

Khalil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Finally the issue has been solved. I created new action and again i defined the conditions as "if error free flag # x", it should come and now its working fine.

Thanks

Regds,

CB

khalil_serrhini
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey hey long time Solmaniac !

I hope you re doing well !!

This tip is kinda dangerous though: i will borrow an expression from Diesel Ad: 'USE WITH CAUTION !' The Fragrance by SAP !

Khalil

Edited by: Khalil SERRHINI on Jul 27, 2010 4:29 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Same to you!

Yes I agree, it is very dangerous, I will not be recommending this report, however it is handy to clean up sandbox systems

khalil_serrhini
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey Channa,

somtimes unexplicable errors occur, and even if you have an error on transaction, Solman considers you do not have an error.

If you have an entry in table CRM_JEST with status value = I1030 that IS ACTIVE for the corresponding guid that would mean your error is actually known by Solman.

Anyways, there is a way to delete this error message... please be very carefull using this report... Should not be used with no reason: In transaction SE38 launch program CRM_MESSAGES_DELETE

Regards

Khalil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nice tip dude

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks a lot Boss.

Entry exist in the table but i am not able to clear the error from the doc. We are in support now, and as you suggested i can't suggest this to my client & users. But i am getting everyday few documents which were having the errors, so eventhough the doc is at successfully tested and suppose, if it has error, again i need to set the status as "in dev" >> import TP >> successfully tested.

How can i add the recheck action again, as already i tried to add by deleting & adding.

regds,

CB