Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query for material price needed

former_member588542
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am creating a query for customer but I am not able to find relationship

between material n umber and condition record......

Can anybody advise me ?

Or maybe there is some logical database where I can find the material number together with hes price?

Thanks in advance and best regards

L

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Luis,

There is actually no relationship between material and price.

You have to follow the following steps to find out the prices maintained for the material.

From the customer, know the condition type used for maintaining the gross price of the material.

Now from the condition type in V/06, find out the access sequence.

Using V/07, find out the list of condition tables linked to the access sequence.

For example say there is a condition table 005 with the fields Sales Org / Distribution Channel / Division /Material

Now the underlying table behind the condition table is A005. Now you have to go to A005 table in SE16 and download all the values.

Here for the combination of Sales org/D.C /DIV in the variant key field, there will be condition record number (KNUMH)

This condition record number should be given as input in KONH or KONP to get all the other values namely the validity dates, the prices etc.

If there are 10 such condition tables li nked to the access sequence, then all the tables should be considered for fetching the prices of the material. Every table will have the KNUMH field which should again be joined with KONH and KONP to get the prices and validity periods for the prices of the material.

Hope this helps you. If you have any specific query, pls lemme know.

BTW...I HOPE YOU ARE ASKING FOR THE MATERIAL PRICES ONLY NOT THE MATERIAL COST MAINTAINED IN MATERIAL MASTER!!! IF NOT, PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

gilmarluiz_puntel
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi!

Are you talking about the button "Conditions" in the view "Sales: Sales Org. Data 1?"?

If is the one, you need to maintain the condition PR00 (Material).

This key combination is in the table A004.

If this isn't your case, take a look at my article:

[Pricing Report: Step-by-Step Configuration|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/90637622-7289-2c10-a3bb-f94d9fa4a5e8].

Let us know if your problem was solved.

Regards.

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am creating a query for customer but I am not able to find relationship 
between material n umber and condition record......Can anybody advise me ?
Or maybe there is some logical database where I can find the material number together with hes price?

There is no standard linkage (Direct) between a Customer and Material in SAP and if your requirement is to generate a report between Material and Net price then why not use the following approach.

Approach:

1. Pick up the Condition Doc number from the standard table VBAK and then use this number in table called KONV. Refering this table itself you can pick up the NET PRICE depending upon the condition type set for Net price in your pricing procedure. In this way you can produce a direct relation between material and Condition record at SALES ORDER LEVEL.

Regards,

SARTHAK