cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deploy/Undeploy in SAP NW CE 7.2

0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have developed web J2ee 1.5 application and deployed in CE 7.1 with scripts available in deployments directory . I m even able to undeploy the ear component using guiconsole.bat available in j2ee/console.

I have upgraded to CE 7.2 and deployed the same ear using scripts available in deployment directory. But when i tried to undeploy using guiconsole.bat , i couldn't even input keyboard on the console.

Could somebody suggest me how to undeploy in SAP NW CE 7.2?

Regards,

Ravi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

You can undeploy directly from within NWDS. Under the 'Windows->Show View->Other' menu, open the view called 'Undeploy View'. Select the component you want to undeploy on the right and move it (double click) to the right side. The blue ball icon starts the undeploy process.

O.

0 Kudos

HI ,

Thanks , I m doing similar way when i do developments. But i don't expect my cusotmer to undeploy similar way when we send new patches or releases as an ear .

Customer site people has only access to SAP CE 7.2 server environment and NWA administrator. So they can undeploy using some scripts or .bat available in server directories.

Regards,

Ravi.