SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

adding new structure in std EMIGALL object METERREAD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to add a custom structure in std EMIGALL object METERREAD. with the help of Auto stucture added custom structure but when i m generating report it is giving an error. it is generating "perform" for custom structure but not "form" for that "perform".

plz tell me what i m missing.

thanks,

Gani

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Noor,

Good to see that you have posted your message in this forum.....

CI_EABL is a custom stucture created for NSW and ACT Gas and it is present in Device Installation (INST_MGMT2) object in EMIGALL.

You have to go to that structure and go to CI_EABL structure,...Check where this structure is used in which custom program and in your case it is 'ZIIDRP203 - Consumption Calculation Request Screen' and i guess you have to copy this code to METERREAD object code. Yoiu have to add CI_EABL stucture as well in METERREAD object of EMIGALL.

There are various other custom Includes where CI_EABL structure is used...you can check that as well....

Thanks,

Mayuresh......

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gani

The customer structure is not part of the auto structure type used in the service function module (see EMIGALL menu item Migration object: Display field Auto Struc. Type and service module Interface button).

Therefore the EMIGALL report generator has no clue what you need the customer structure for, like additional conditions or checks, creating your own database data etc.

What you have to do is create the form yourself in an Include and afterwards add the include via Events (in Migration object: Display go to menu item Utilities:Events). Create a new event in the Include section with the Include name you've created before.

Yep

Jürgen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Noor,

Good to see that you have posted your message in this forum.....

CI_EABL is a custom stucture created for NSW and ACT Gas and it is present in Device Installation (INST_MGMT2) object in EMIGALL.

You have to go to that structure and go to CI_EABL structure,...Check where this structure is used in which custom program and in your case it is 'ZIIDRP203 - Consumption Calculation Request Screen' and i guess you have to copy this code to METERREAD object code. Yoiu have to add CI_EABL stucture as well in METERREAD object of EMIGALL.

There are various other custom Includes where CI_EABL structure is used...you can check that as well....

Thanks,

Mayuresh......