cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ORDERS not loaded in ECC6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

We are using Process Integration for processing our POs. Our POs coming from the customers are being dumped to an FTP server. Our XI then fetch the PO files from the server and loads it to our ECC6 system. This setup has been working for us for more than 2 years until recently, for unknown reasons, it stopped working. There were no changes with respect to our setup and I was wondering what went wrong.

I tried restarting our XI in hopes that some services went down but it didnt help.

We are on AIX environment with Oracle 10g database. I likewise checked the alert log for the database and the file system utilization at OS level but to no avail. We are using iDoc ORDERS05

Would appreciate any help on how I can solve this problem.

Jun

Edited by: Aurelio Tadlas on Jul 27, 2010 8:51 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have u checked.

1. Whether file is picked up correctly by XI.

2. Did u checked message status in MONI of XI.

3. Did u checked the queues smq1 and smq2 in XI as well as R3.

4. Check sm58 tcode in R3.

5. Did u checked the We02 tcode in R3 inorder to check the status of IDOC.

chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chirag,

Thanks for the immediate reply. Below are my answers:

Yes. Once the file is picked up by XI, it moved to the archive folder. And this is what's happening in our case.

Sorry I dont know about MONI. I tried MONI in XI but its saying 'Transaction MONI does ot exist'

Not yet. How do I do that?

Yes, the idoc is not found

Yes, it says 'No iDOC selected'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes. Once the file is picked up by XI, it moved to the archive folder. And this is what's happening in our case.

Did u checked the log in RWB- Communication monitoring for file adapter.

Sorry I dont know about MONI. I tried MONI in XI but its saying 'Transaction MONI does ot exist'

Exact tcode is SXMB_MONI - I though u might be aware of it. If message is not displayed in MONI then u have to check queues using below tcode. Check the status of message in MONI.

If the moni status is not successful then message has not reached R3.

Not yet. How do I do that?

Yes, the idoc is not found

Yes, it says 'No iDOC selected'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please see below:

Hi,

I checked the adapter by clicking Integration Monitoring->Component Monitoring->Display and when I clicked the Adapter Engine PIP, its in a yellow state (with warnings)

I checked sxmb_moni and I see the following:

No of Active Synch Calls = 0

No of Cancelled Process = 0

Likewise in the Processing Statistics, I see the following status:

XML messages with Errors = 6

-Manually canceled = 2

Btw, I dont know if this would help but I tried accessing the Integration Builder:Configuration but Im unable to do so. It's saying 'Unable to Launch Application!' However, I can launch Integration Monitoring without any problems.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just to clear my mind on some questions. Is it possible that my problem is caused by JAVA engine not running? How do I validate if my JAVA is running and if its not, how do I run it?

Thanks again

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked the adapter by clicking Integration Monitoring->Component Monitoring->Display and when I clicked the Adapter Engine PIP, its in a yellow state (with warnings)

A) Go to RWB- Component monitring-> Adapter engine-> Communication channel monitoring and filter the channel with file comm name and check the status.

A) sxmb_moni - Did u checked the status of the message?

'Unable to Launch Application!' However, I can launch Integration Monitoring without any problems.

A) Uninstall the JRE and install it again.

chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please see below:

A) Go to RWB- Component monitring-> Adapter engine-> Communication channel monitoring and filter the channel with file comm name and check the status.

I checked and all Communication Channels are in GREEN

A) sxmb_moni - Did u checked the status of the message?

I checked for all status groups but its saying 'No available message for selection'

'Unable to Launch Application!' However, I can launch Integration Monitoring without any problems.

A) Uninstall the JRE and install it again.

I already reinstalled JRE but the same thing happens.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am telling u to check the respective log of File communication channel not the status of all comm channel.

Have u checked the message with correct date n time try to put 2 days back date and search the message or search the mesage based on sender receiver information

If ther is no message then ur file is not picked up or either there is a problem with file comm channel.

Use below ref link to resolve 'Unable to Launch Application! error.

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/02/13/unable-to-open-iresrid-xipipi-71-updated-for-pi-71-support

which version of JRC r u using?

I think above pointers are enough in order u to investigate the problem.......

chirag

Edited by: Chirag Gohil on Jul 27, 2010 2:26 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chirag,

Sorry it took me long to respond since I went over the link you recommended. ANyways. below are the result of the action items you recommended.

ACTION : I am telling u to check the respective log of File communication channel not the status of all comm channel.

RESULT : I check the log of the specific communication channel but I cant find anything unusual. All of the processes

in the specified channel is completing successfully.

ACTION :Have u checked the message with correct date n time try to put 2 days back date and search the message or search

the mesage based on sender receiver information. If ther is no message then ur file is not picked up or either there is

a problem with file comm channel.

ANSWER: Yes, there are still no message found.

ACTION: Use below ref link to resolve 'Unable to Launch Application! error.

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/02/13/unable-to-open-iresrid-xipipi-71-updated-for-pi-71-support

RESULT: I still have the same problem. There was also an article from the net that I saw that says I need to have Internet

Explorer Version 7 or lower so I tried on another PC with such IE version but it still didnt work

ACTION : which version of JRC r u using?

ANSWER: Im sorry but I dont know what JRC is? But if you're referring to JRE, its Jave 1.6.0_21-b07

Thanks for the patience.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If ur channel is sucessful then ther shud be message in MONI - i do not understand why message is not displayed since ur comm channel status is green.

Can u checked - RWB- Message monitoring- adapter engine detailed log.

Did u tried to open ID from another PC with same JRE version?

Did u tried to check with another version of JRE - just give a try?

chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chirag,

Below are the results of the steps recommended.

Can u checked - RWB- Message monitoring- adapter engine detailed log.

I checked this path and I found no errors. As a matter of fact, status of every line is 'success' and the last

line has a description of 'The message was successfully delivered'.

Did u tried to open ID from another PC with same JRE version?

Yes, already did but I still got the same message.

Did u tried to check with another version of JRE - just give a try?

That's what I'm thinking of doing next but I cant find an installer of JRE 1.4.2 as it seemed no longer

available in the internet as it seemed replaced with the latest version.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chirag,

I was able to download (at last) a copy of JRE 1.4.2. Will try this version immediately and update you of the result. Thanks for the patience

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Is it possible the my problem is caused by J2EE engine down? Im suspecting that the said engine is down but I dont know how to check or validate.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I installed JRE 1.4.2 and it solved my other query on 'Unable to Launch Application!' problem. Now I know that J2EE engine is not down and is not causing the problem described in this message.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ohhhh finally ur one problem resolved aftee JRE installation.

Wrt :-

I tried for Status Group = Scheduled and I found 1 record and this pertains to the file that I tested. However,

I noticed that the value for the Queue status = 'Stop' but I cant find any specific

U check smq1 and smq2 tcode and check the error in detail why ur message has stuck in queues.

If that message is not imp then i suggest u delete that message from queue and try to pick up the file again also register the queues again using SMQR tcode.

chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chirag,

Yes, and the other problem was solved because of your assistance. Anyway, below are the results of your reccommendations:

For smq1

Number of Entries Displayed = 0

Number of Queues Displayed = 0

For smq2

Number of Entries Displayed = 4.014

Number of Queues Displayed = 3

I checked on details on 1 of the 3 items in queues displayed and noticed that the status is 'SYSFAIL'. The information

says 'XI Error JCO_SYSTEM_FAILURE_MAPPING:Queue stopped'

I dont understand what this means though.

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I checked on details on 1 of the 3 items in queues displayed and noticed that the status is 'SYSFAIL'. The information
says 'XI Error JCO_SYSTEM_FAILURE_MAPPING:Queue stopped'

Check my reply here:

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Likewise, I checked on the other 2 queues and both of them has the 'TIME LIMIT EXCEEDED' status

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The message processing seems to have ben stuck for more time and hence the error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek

I restarted it the way you explained in the link. Have questions though:

1. Will the process upload the involved order to ECC automatically?

2. Do I need to restart it again on our next orders upload?

3. I guess that to check if this works, I need to check we05 tcode from ECC and see if the message got there. But approximately how long should I wait to check?

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. Will the process upload the involved order to ECC automatically?

A) Yes.

2. Do I need to restart it again on our next orders upload?

A) If it again stopped then u need to restart but I suggest to check why it is getting stopped as u can not do this process manually everytime.

3. I guess that to check if this works, I need to check we05 tcode from ECC and see if the message got there. But approximately how long should I wait to check?

A) It will be triggered soon as message reached R3 system.

chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked we05 to see if the message has already reached ECC after restart but still did not. Fyi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did u check the message in MONI after u did restart. Did u checked the message log in RWB- message monitoring

As I suggested previously u delete all the messages from queue and again run the scenario end to end this will help in troubleshooting the message again. if its only dev system not recommended for prod env.

chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chirag,

Im sorry but this is a problem in PROD. Likewise, my DEV is not available as Im in the process of doing a system copy. Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks for the patience

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did u check the message in MONI after u did restart. Did u checked the message log in RWB- message monitoring Any updates on that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked sxmb_moni but I dont see any new message after the restart. I likewise entered the necessary parameters to include the entire day. On the RWD, there was no errors found either,

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I checked sxmb_moni but I dont see any new message after the restart.

strange....which SXMB_MONI did you see (XI/ ECC).....what is the status in SM58?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I used sxmb_moni in XI. In sm58 for XI, it says 'Nothing was Selected'

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SM58 of R3 and IDX5 of XI

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you check the Cache using t code "sxi_cache ".

Check if the Queue's are blocked.(SMQ1 & SMQ2).

Regards,

Sainath Chutke.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sainath,

What specifics should I check in sxi_cache? Im looking at it now and the status is GREEN and it says ' Cache contents are up-to-date.

For smq1 and smq2, Im not sure if what you need are provided already in my previous response.

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Step by step troubleshooting of a file scenario.

File Pick up(Yes/No)

If 'Yes'

1.To confirm file is picked up check the receiver file channel you can see the entry.

Next Step

Check the status of the message in the RWB.

Go to Message Monitoring -> Select Adapter Engine in the Messages from Component tab -> Click on Display -> Select start end date & time when the file got picked up/ You can select the Service, Interface etc. You can see the status of the message.

If 'Successful'

Message should go to the Integration Engine. Check in the SXI_Monitor transaction.

else

See the error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Soumen,

I tried using one xml file for the purpose of this activity. Below are the results

To confirm file is picked up check the receiver file channel you can see the entry.

Yes, the file is picked up.

Check the status of the message in the RWB.

Go to Message Monitoring -> Select Adapter Engine in the Messages from Component tab -> Click on Display -> Select start end date & time when the file got picked up/ You can select the Service, Interface etc. You can see the status of the message.

Yes, it is 'Successful'

Check in the SXI_Monitor transaction.

I tried for Status Group = Errors but it says 'No messages available for selection'

I tried for Status Group = Processed Successfully but it says 'No messages available for selection'

I tried for Status Group = System Error but it says No messages available for selection'

I tried for Status Group = Application Error but it says 'No messages available for selection'

I tried for Status Group = Scheduled and I found 1 record and this pertains to the file that I tested. However,

I noticed that the value for the Queue status = 'Stop' but I cant find any specific

explanation or log.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Aurelio,

Queue status = stop ? Have you tried to activate the queue? It should go in running state only.