cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting Runtime error while adding Second page in Smartform.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I added 2 pages in smartform. When I worked with single page. smartform working properly. Now I added one more page(i.e Second page) I am getting runtime error. ("The current ABAP/4 program encountered an unexpected

situation". A RAISE statement in the program "SAPLSTXBC" raised the exception

condition "ERROR".) When I debug this standard program Something width problem getting on line number 110. Both width not matched so program raising exception. Can you please tell me to solve this problem what changes will I do in my smartform?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SwapnilK,

Try to use smartforms trace to get solution of error. Run tCode SFTRACE in your test system, checked ABAP break-point at Warning and Error. Then switch on trace. If your smartforms gets error it will go to debug screen, in that routine, check on message class, and message number. Maybe your issue is there.

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check the width of MAIN window on the second page.It should be same as that of MAIN window on the first page.However we can vary the length but the width should be same.

Thanks!!

RJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Actually my first page is Landscape and Second page is Potrait. I have not copied any content of page one into page two. Also Page2 whole design I did again seperately. I checked Secondary window size also and Its come into form. So problem is not there. As you suggest I am checking Page 2 Main Window size. Also Tried to reduce main window width and all.. But Its not working. On my Second page having just description text nothing else like program lines and all.

Regards,

Swapnil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please let me know the details of each page.

Error can occur in these cases.

1) You copied the first page to second. and later you change the width of second page

2) You created the second page and there is template in second page. each column width is not matching with the total width of the template.

3) windows width is greater than the page width

Please have a look.

Regards,

Nikhil

Edited by: Nikhil V Kumar on Jul 27, 2010 12:16 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Actually my first page is Landscape and Second page is Potrait. I have not copied any content of page one into page two. Also Page2 whole design I did again seperately. I checked Secondary window size also and Its come into form. So problem is not there. As you suggest I am checking Page 2 Main Window size. Also Tried to reduce main window width and all.. But Its not working. On my Second page having just description text nothing else like program lines and all. I have Checked all 3 conditions also which you suggested.

Regards,

Swapnil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi swapnil ,

when you have one page as a potrarit and one as a landscape you cant have main window on both the pages.You could have main window on any on of the page formats.

Best Regards,

Sreeram.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

If I used Single main wondow for both the form then I am getting main window not found in page 2 error. Thats why I added main window on every page.

Regards

Swapnil