cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TAD and TAN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All, I have two line items TAN and TAD in one SO and for TAN delivery is created.Now my question is how can Invoice both these items together.Customer do not accept two invoices?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear ...Former Member . Very Good Morning

Plz look at This Link http://scn.sap.com/thread/725377

And Try as well as J.P Sir said

let me know ..

Thanks a lot

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try following:

- Copy (VOV7) I Cat TAD into ZTAD and make is 'relevant for delivery'

- Determine (VOV4) I Cat ZTAD to Sales Order type and Item Cat Group 'LEIS'

- Go to Delv. I Cat (0VLP) and through new Entries add ZTAD. Make ZTAD relevant for Picking.

- Go to copying control for Order to Delv. (VTLA) and add/maintain ZTAD in I Cat relevant for this combination.

- Also accordingly, add/maintain ZTAD into copying control for Delv to Billing (VTFL).

Hope this can assist you.

Thanks & Regards

JP

Former Member

There is no summary of the result of this test, but I can say 4 years later that I have tried this and it works.

n_palanisami
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gupta,

It is not possible to create one invoice for TAD and TAN. You cannot combine order related billing items along with delivery related billing items in one invoice.

Regards,

Palani

former_member186047
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Gupta,

The TAD item category comes with a billing relevance as order related B, you need to change to A delivery related.

Then the system will allow both the line items together & you can invoice that together.

Regards

Subhadeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For item category TAn you required to create a delivery and for item category TAD ( services) delivery is not required .

To handle this kind of scenario you can use order related billing and not delivery related billing.