cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marketplace to R/3 system connection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I need to configure a scenario, for a communication between marketplace and SAP system. The marketplace send us a xml file via HTTP, inside the xml file there are two DUNS codes, one for my Sap system, and the other code for the supplier. I have to transform those codes into other codes for being understood by the SAP system (LI code for the supplier and a LS for the system). I think that i have to use a party configuration for achieving this, but im not sure abut how to do it, and Íve found too little documentation about this topic...

Please, can anybody help me with this topic? I would be very grateful.

Thanks a lot,

Luis

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prasad_ulagappan2
Contributor
0 Kudos

The DUNS code issue, u can handle it via Value mapping...and For B2B scenario u can very well use RNIF adapter, which is nothing but a rosettanet adapter and there is a tool called Self Test Kit (STK) through which we can test our scnario also if it is rosettanet complaint.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

Thanks for your answer, but i didnt understand too much about youve just told me, could you explain it in a clearly way...??

Thanks,

Luis

prasad_ulagappan2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Inside the business the vendors/suppliers are refereed by a specific DUNS Code and outside the business they are referred by some otehr DUNS code, right?. This situation can be handled by a concept called Value mapping in XI. Value mapping is nothing but, u need to provide some source values and some target values along with schema and idetifiers. Value mapping table can be maintained in ID. Inside the message mapping, u need to refer the Value mapping table with Schema and identifiers. It will evaluate the field only at the runtime since the value mapping table is maintained in ID. For more infromation, plz visit this link, http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/13/ba20dd7beb14438bc7b04b5b6ca300/frameset.htm

Also, if u want to communciate with some other business/client, then u can go for B2B sceanrio (i.e nothing but Party to Party communciation). If this is the case u can do it by RNIF adapter. U can find more information abt RNIF adapter in

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/3d/99743f3d4b0866e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Hope this helps

Answers (0)