cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availablity check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii,

Can somebody help me with availablity check of third part sales and MTO scenerio?

Regards,

Pankaj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go through the below link

http://sapsdforum.com/2007/09/12/sd-availability-check/

hope this will help u

Regards,

Krishna O

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are three types of availability checks in SAP. 1.Check against ATP quantities 2. Check against product allocation 3. Rule based Availability Check

PREREQUISITES FOR CARRYING OUT AVAILABILITY CHECK IN SD

1Requirements Class i. The availability check must be switched on at requirements class level. ii. The requirements class contains all control features for planning such as relevance for planning, requirements planning strategy and requirements consumption strategy.

2Requirements type i. A requirements type must exist by which the requirements class can be found. ii. Various requirements are identified by their requirements type. The requirements type refers to the requirements class and its control features.

3 Delivering Plant A plant must be defined at document item level

4 Schedule Line Category Av. Ch. must be switched on at Schedule Line Category [only for Sales Documents]

5 Checking Group i. A checking group must be defined in the material master record on the Sales/plant data screen in the Availability check field. ii. The checking group controls whether the system is to create individual or collective requirements in sales and shipping processing.

6 For Deliveries The delivery item category can be used to control whether an availability check takes place in deliveries.

7 Checking Rule Checking rule is used to control the scope of the availability check for each transaction in sales and distribution.

8 Other General Controls Strategy Group, MRP Group and Planning Strategies are other controls used in the process of Availability Check.

Former Member
0 Kudos

can somebody please

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

Sorry this is not posible in Std SAP.

The following functions are not supported in availability check:

● Third-party order processing

● Start production from availability check

● Assembly from catalog

● Production

● Special stock (consignment, returnable packaging)

● Rush orders and cash sales

For more information about restrictions in the availability check using SAP ECC, see SAP Note 856727.

Rgd,

Mauryan