cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consuming RepositoryFrameworkWS web service in WebDynpro for ABAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

I would like to consume the below web service in Web Dynpro ABAP provided by SAP from Web Services Navigator.

RepositoryFrameworkWS

Using this web service I would like to write a file in KM repository. I am new to Web Dynpro ABAP and I am not sure how to use the below methods. The below methods will be shown once we import the Web Service on to SE80.

Please help writing the code for following methods in Web Dynpro ABAP.

CREATE_DOCUMENT

GET_CONTENT_NEXT_CHUNK

GET_CONTENT_FIRST_CHUNK

SET_CONTENT

Thanks

Krish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks All for your help.

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

There is nothing unique about calling Web Services from WDA. You use the same techniques for calling web services from WDA as you would from any other ABAP application. So your question isn't really WDA related.

You need to generate an ABAP proxy for the Web Service. You will then have an ABAP class that contains methods that match up to the operations of the Web Service. From WDA you can call that proxy class like any other normal ABAP class.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am able to call the service and create a document in KM . I am providing userid and password in HTTP destination as this service requires basic authentication. Right now I am giving the userid and password in SM59. But I want to pass the userid and password from program itself for logged in user. Please help me with the code for this.

Thanks

SK