cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F-29 Down payment not clearing down payment request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm working to configure milestone billing plans in our sandbox environment. I'm able to create a sales order with the new order type that's linked to the billing plan, and I have successfully created the down payment request. I can see the two FM postings for value type 83 (the negative to 0100 and the positive to 0200). Then I post the F-29 down payment. I've referenced the sales order in the down payment. But I'm not seeing an FM posting for value type 58 to reduce the down payment request. The down payment request is not being cleared by the down payment. Do you have any suggestions for any of the following:

- configuration I may have missed

- information that may have been entered incorrectly on the F-29

I can see the uncleared down payment itself when I pull up the customer account of the payer. Did I miss a step to match up the F-29 to the down payment request? I've configured the step for automatic down payments in public sector management, and I made sure that the sales order type is the one indicated in that step and the document type of the F-29 is the down payment document type indicated in that step. Any guidance would be appreciated.

Thank you,

April

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Take FI resource asssistance

Thanks

Buddi Chidambaram

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check what is the accounting doc type for the down payment request.

If it is RV then use tcode F-28 to receive payment for the transaction, as you are receiving payment against invoice.

Hope this can assist you. Or contact your FI team member for understanding.

Thanks & Regards

JP