Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP BI ehp1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am running support desk check

http://dhkdadb1.us1.test.com:50100/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prteventname/htmlbevent/prtroot/com.sap.ip...

when i run post installation - Diagnostics and support desktop tool , i see red in

WebAS ABAP Settings - error showing UME property login.ticket_client '110' must be set to non-existing client in ABAP system

solution (my client is 110)

Change UME property login.ticket_client to non-existing client in ABAP system (see table T000 for used clients in ABAP system) -

BEx Broadcaster value helps will fail for system 'KDA'

Solution:Enter the correct settings for component 'ticket' and login module 'com.sap.security.core.server.jaas.EvaluateTicketLoginModule'.

Make sure you haven't made any typos or inserted blanks which are not contained in the proposal. Proposal: trustedsys1=KDA, 110 trusteddn1=CN=KDA

trustediss1=CN=KDA (don't include the ''s and ''s; replace '1' with the next free number without leading '0's)

I have checked :

we have setting in visual admin - trustediss2 cn=KDA

trustediss1 CN=KDA

trusteddn2 CN=Kda

trustedsys2 KDA,000

trusteddn1 CN=KDA

trustedsys1 KDA,110

when i try to publish Url it is giving error as - loading template 0ANALYSIS_PATTERN, in rsa1-->objects -->already activated (green) it is showing

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't know the exact solution and this is obviously a bug. Here is what i have done in the past to get around it:

Change the value in configtool to a non-existent system and restart the system. This will, of course, well and truly break your system.

Now, get back to configtool and change it back to the correct value.

Run support desk again. This time, you should be fine.

Raja Gopalan

Former Member
0 Kudos

any answers please , my portal not able by default when i open thru bex designer