cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Third party sales

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

1) I need to know how availability check happens in case of thridy party sales. Is it switched off and how schedule lines are confirmed in third party sales.

2) In third party sales, a purchase requisition is generated directly from sales order. There is however another way of generating purchase requisition through MRP run. Can someone pls elaborate how MRP runs creates a PR in case of thrid party sales. If MRP run creates a PR, then I think the schedule lines will not have the PR created ?

regds

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi- AVbty check in Third party sales will be used for your PO delivery confirmation only. They never will be transfered to your MD04. Once the PO gets generated, you can notice the MAD dates under your PO delivery schedule line tabs.

PR to PO creation can be automated using auto PO job creation in MM.

Hope this helps you.

Reg

Siva

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi There,

Availability check should not happen for Third Party sales the very fact that it is called third party sale is for the reason that it is managed by a 3rd party (although you own the customer and sale it is someone else who has the stock you supply).

It is the 3rd party who manages and supplies the stock so the stock always has to be there. No availability check.

In material master the availability check should be KP.

The PR that is generated by the MRP run is for the stock maintained and managed by own company.

Hope that helps let me know if you specific questions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi There,

Availability check should not happen for Third Party sales the very fact that it is called third party sale is for the reason that it is managed by a 3rd party (although you own the customer and sale it is someone else who has the stock you supply).

It is the 3rd party who manages and supplies the stock so the stock always has to be there. No availability check.

In material master the availability check should be KP.

The PR that is generated by the MRP run is for the stock maintained and managed by own company.

Hope that helps let me know if you specific questions.