cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Field in KOMKCV and KOMPCV are not recongnized while Account Determi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to do account determination in Billing based on two fields in Sales Order. One is Order Reason at Item ( Custom Field) and other is Sales Document Type (AUART).

I have added two custom fields (ZZAUGRU_ITEM and ZZAUART) in Account Determination Communication Structure KOMKCV and KOMPCV. I am also populating these fileds through User Exits USEREXIT_ACCOUNT_PREP_KOMKCV and USEREXIT_ACCOUNT_PREP_KOMPCV in Billing. But when I see Account Determination Analysis I see Yello Exclaimatory marks for these two custom field. Eventhough these two fields are populated in KOMKCV and KOMPCV structures I get the error "Access KOFI not carried out (initialized field)" for these two fields. Account Determination configuration and all require technical coding ( user exit upodate) are in place. I have also update access with selecting fields from field catalog inside access sequence and saved. But I am not able to determine G/L based on this access. In debug mode I am able to see my two ZZ fields populated in KOMKCV and KOMPV. But there is some issue in this area somehow access is not able to recognize fields KOMKCV-ZZAUART and KOMPCV-ZZAUGRU_ITEM.

Kindly suggest if I have missed anything.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you maintained these Zfields as Key fields?

Former Member
0 Kudos

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please follow the below mentioned step:

Go to IMG SD --> Basic Functions --> Account Assignment / Costing --> Define Access Sequence and Account Determination --> Maintain access sequence for account determination.

check on KOFI and select the access sequence and check whether the required table entries are maintained. Select the required one and again double click on fields. Check whether all the fields are flowing or not.

Hope this will help you to resolve your issue.

Regards,

Krishna O

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually I passed my sales order values to two new z fields in billing tables and populated KOMKCV and KOMPCV structures through the z filelds from billing table. And it worked. In short in account determination we cant used fields from sales order directly.

Thanks,

Rajan

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls check if the values are filled in the sales order item. I dont know why you have included AUART using Z. The field shoudl be already available in the catalog. However, the yellow button may come, if there is no data in the sales order. So pls check that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sales Order have valid values and AUART is not there in field catalog of Account Determination. Pls check the field catalog of account determination.

Actually I passed my sales order values to two new z fields in billing tables and populated KOMKCV and KOMPCV structures through the z filelds from billing table. And it worked. In short in account determination we cant used fields from sales order directly.

Thanks,

Rajan