cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generate History

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i will be very happy if iget a help from you, the tema is ABAP WD, i have created 2 field, one for Notes and the other one for history, and when writing my text in the notes field, after klicking save "Button" it should be saved, and the history must be generated with date and user and cient, , my text is already saved in a DB table, but next step, i need help for it,

Kind regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please elobrate your problem as what excatly your requirement is?

You have two fields "Notes" and "History". What you want is what ever you type in Notes field should be displayed on the history field after save with client , date and time. and next time whne the application is opened the history should be there and any new content written in "Notes" should again save on the "History" field after save.

So are you saving field history in any DB table in ECC?

If yes then its pretty easy to achieve.

On action of your save button get the values of the context attribute of the "Notes" Field and set the context attribute of "History" field after concaneting with system time , date and client.

Thanks

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

thanx for your replay, yes like you have said, after clicking on SAVE button everything shoud appears on history with time and user and date, but it should stay there alwyas, that everybody cann see it later

kind regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

thanx for your replay, yes like you have said, after clicking on SAVE button everything shoud appears on history with time and user and date, but it should stay there alwyas, that everybody cann see it later, and there is one problem , i am using a TDLINE and TDformat, i cant concatinate this into string...

kind regards

Edited by: sharly12 on Jul 28, 2010 9:49 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Y are you using TDLINE and TDFORMAT. You Can simpaly acheve this by concatenating the system name and time and date.

Thanks

Pradeep

Answers (0)