cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retrieving a Project from Local Files ( .dtr folder )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I was working on a Development Component ( DC) and created an Activity which had all of the project.

For some reason I never checked it in the DTR. And everything was local to my NWDS

Now my computer crashed but fortunately I have the backup of all the files on my computer.

How can I retrieve my project from .DTR folder

Would appreciate your response on this. Thanks alot!!

Akshay!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akshay,

Now my computer crashed but fortunately I have the backup of all the files on my computer.--->>hope you have the project files with the latest code change done by you.

For some reason I never checked it in the DTR. And everything was local to my NWDS & How can I retrieve my project from .DTR folder--->>take the backup of the projects in your local machine. After this try to sync/create the project from the DTR, once done check in the transport view's activity tab for activity created by you.

IF activity is presented then good you can check the code and confirm the file having your changes or not.

If you are not able to locate the old activity then create new for the project and with the help of backup project files you can replace the code and do the changes.

Hope this may help you.

Deepak!!!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

My computer was restored din had to restore from .dtr .. thanks