cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with XI Directory Cache

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an issue with the XI Directory Cache which is still holding objects (Services representing Business Processes) which were deleted in the Integration Directory.

I already executed a CPA Cache Refresh but nothing changed.

In my Integration Szenario I load a flat file which is then sent to BPM. In the message monitoring I receive the error message that no receiver agreement was deteted between the sender (i.e. the file System) and the receiver (i.e. the Service representing the Business Process). But this receiver agreement should not exist anymore because I deleted the BP Service and all related objects to this service.

Can somebody help?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

do chk if it still exists in the objects tab else delete.

else try a complete cache refresh/ delta refresh in SXI_CACHE.

and by the by did u activate everything after deletion ?

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

Please you check once again all the three(service,interface,namespace) in sxmb_moni and also check that you have activated it after making changes to it. Also see that the same interface is not used in any other scenario.

Thanks

Ranjeeth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bange,

Check the receiver determination. Whether you have given the service,interface and namespace properly(correctly) or not.

thanks,

Ranjeeth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjeeth,

the receiver determination set-up is correct.

Regards.

Alex

prasad_ulagappan2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If it still exists, just go to the change list and see whether it appears in Standard change list. If it appears there, just right click and do the "reject change" and then come to Objects tab and delete it again and then activate teh standard change list.

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to Objects tab in the directory and check if it exists. If so delete from there and activate it. While deleting make sure that, this object is not used in any other scenario.

Then activate the Runtime cache in the SXI_CACHE .

Regards,

moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I deleted all the directory objects where the deleted BPM Service was included and activated the Standard Change List. Afterwards I did a CPA Cache Refresh. When I check in the XI Directory Cache now it is actually empty: all Integration Processes are not available anymore. Also the other Directory Objects are missing in the Cache Monitor.

What can I do now?

Thanks.

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, I looked in the wrong XI Instance. Still the deleted Integration Process Service Objects are visible in the directory cache. When I load the file now I get the error message that NO receiver was detected.

Has somebody any idea?

Thanks.

Alex

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to SXMB_MONI and check for which message interface/namespace/sender service etc you are getting this error.

I think, you have used same sender interface in other objects also.

So that , you can identify where exactly is the error,

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

the issue is solved. It seems that I used the same sender interface twice. I recreated the configuration scenario and during activation the above mentioned error message was generated.

Thanks to all who gave feedback.

Best Regards.

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try to close the session or activate change list