cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Due List based on Ship to Party

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a scenario where in I have multiple ship to parties in a single sales order . So there are different deliveries for all the different ship to parties (i.e Delivery Split). But I need to process the Billing due List based on the Ship to party. The Bill to party and the Payer is same for all the ship to parties. Let me have an example.

Let the Sold to party -

Bill to Party -

Payer -

Ship to Party 1 -- 222

Ship to Party 2 -- 333

Sales order --- 99999 has 10 line items, 5 each going to each ship to party. Now I am having Multiple deliveries .

del 1-> 44444 (Del NO)--> 222

del 1-> 44445 (Del NO)--> 222

del 1-> 44446 (Del NO)--> 222

del 1-> 44447 (Del NO)--> 333

del 1-> 44448 (Del NO)--> 333

del 1-> 44449 (Del NO)--> 333

Now I want a single invoice for del 44447,44448,44449 and one more Single invoice for del 44444,44445,44446.

So I need to have a Billing due list based on the Ship to Party. Please provide me if any solutions and also let me know if I am missing anything in the Standard SAP to achieve this.

Thankyou,

Rakesh Tummala.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

n_palanisami
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

In standard billing due list there is no ship to party in the selection screen. But we have destination country. Is this field not helpful enough?

If not, then you may have to go for a z deveolopment.

Regards,

Palani

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have to apply an exit and additionally make use of the field "Sort Criterion" in VF04.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Palani and Lakshmipathi,

1) Thankyou verymuch for the immediate reply and Can you please provide me the name of the user-exit if at all it is a standard user exit.

2) And I have also posted one more question and didnt get the solution till now. Can you please look into it if u can provide me any solution. The link for that is below.

Thankyou,

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can try with USEREXIT_FILL_VBRK_VBRP (Module pool SAPLV60A, program RV60AFZC)

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

USEREXIT_FILL_VBRK_VBRP will not work since it is the billing due index (VKDFS) that you want to add ship to ID as the sort criterion. The proper user exit are actually:

- USEREXIT_VKDFS_SORTKRI_SALES for order related billing

- USEREXIT_VKDFS_SORTKRI_DEL for delivery related billing

they are in include module V05IEXIT.

For delivery related billing it is a one line code as below

VKDFS-SORTKRI = LLIKP-KUNNR

Order related billing is a little more complicated because you can have ship at both header and item level. If you need this as well post a follow up

Once you have this done, then you can use the sort criterion field in VF04 to do ship to selection for you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ansix,

Thakyou for the reply which was extremely helpful and I am working on it and would let you know once it is done and then can you please forward me the thing regarding the Order related Billing due list as you have mentioned.

One more thing is USEREXIT_FILL_VBRK_VBRPis a reply for one more question that I have posted.

ThankYou,

Rakesh Tummala.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Finally we went for a Z-development.