cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification link to sales order result become sales order costing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Do you have experience such as notification link to sales order?

Notification from PM order should be link to sales order. Through tcode IW52, notification assigned to sales order number. Prerequisite is sales order number should has requirement class with account assignment cat.E. If not, sales order can not be assigned.

Account assignment cat.E has consumption E=sales order costing. Then, posting to COPA can not be simultanous when billing posted.

Because sales order costing, sales order need to be settled to copa through VA88.

In case of notification link to sales order, what point should i implement in order copa posting directly??

Regards

Dewi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

You just Define Auction box inthis add Sales order....for your second if you copy service notification to sales order you may not find exact cost here....even if you want to do that..you just control with item category....so it will mkae the costing and passes to COPA>

please let us know m if you are looking for exact reply

regards

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I link a notification with sales order/contract, I get the following error :

IX057 No cost management is provided for sales document item

I trace the requirement class, and if the condition VBAP-KZVBR not E, sales order/contract can not link to notification with error message above.

Sales order/contract with acct.assignment cat.E could be link to notification, however it would be sales order costing. It also means COPA document NOT created automatically upon invoicing. Actually, we do not want extra step to settle sales order/contract via va88.

Then, my question: is there a way to bypass this message so that I can link the sales order/contract with the notification ? Alternatively, can I pass some values in the config of the requirement class (and assign it to the item category) so that the condition VBAP-KZVBR not E is satisfied, then I can create the COPA document directly upon invoicing of sales order/contract.

Edited by: Lidwina Ardyan Dewi on Jul 27, 2010 1:01 PM

Edited by: Lidwina Ardyan Dewi on Jul 27, 2010 1:01 PM

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check following links it might assist you in understanding:

-

-

Thanks & Regards

JP