cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Netweaver C_TADM50_70 Exam - Help Needed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

I am preparing for SAP Netweaver C_TADM50_70 exam. I have good experience of ERP administration (including SAP) and DB Informix. As there was no exam available with combination of Informix , so I chose MAX DB.

I have TADM10_1 TADM10_2 TADM12_1 TADM12_2 and TADM 515(Max DB) documents for preparation.

My questions are -

1. Is this study material enough to appear for exam or I am missing something ?

2. I am not that good in Java , is it a good idea to drop the topic in my preparation those i donu2019t know very well

3. Can anybody, who has already passed this exam, share his/her experience and thoughts?

I am really looking forward to listen you gurus on this topic.

Please accept my thanks in advance.

Regards

Shiv

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiv,

well the question in the Exams are based to the materials you got. So when you know everything in there you should be able to pass the exams.

But i think it is not really that easy without the courses. You get a lot of informations and some hints about the exams.

I did the oracle certification myself and was pretty lucky about having the courses also i am working wiithin this topic for serveral years now.

I would not drop any topic. You should especially focus on the ones your not working with!

The other thing you have to take care is that you cannot repeat the test as long as you want.

Afaik you can miss it 1 time and have a month blocking time and after 3 tries your blocked for the whole release.

best regards

Peter