cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

foreign data incomeplete

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai everybody

while i m posting my invoice to accounts to generate a accounting doc it is showing the error

"Document 90000004 has been saved (foreign trade data incomplete)"

i m unable to post this document to accounts

please help me out

thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked Incompletion log in Billing document header and item level?- you can see in "For.trade/customs" Tab

Thanks

Chidambaram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to the T-Code : VI95. For invoices choose Recpt/Disp as 2. From country should be the country of the "Sales org" from where you are creating the invoice and to country should be the customer's country. Then save the data. This is a part type master data maintenance and one time activity. After that the error will not for next invoices. For every new customer this country should be added for one time.

Thanks,

Sunil

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Apart from the suggestion already given, in order to complete the said billing document under question, do the following:-

Go to VF02, key in the billing document reference and execute. There double click on material code and again click on "For Trade/Customs" tab.

Now against the box SET, you can see an icon "Incompleteness analysis". Click this icon so that system will take you wherever the data is missing. Fill those data and save.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check also SAP Note 354222 - Foreign trade data incomplete for domestic business

Regards

Eduardo

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1) it should be determined according to customizing settings under

Sales and Distribution - Foreign Trade/Customs - Basic Data for Foreign Trade - Define Business Transaction Types And Default Value"";

3) and 4) they should be picked up from Material Master record,

"Foreign trade export view".

They are checked as mandatory fields according to customizing under:

Sales and Distribution - Foreign Trade/Customs - Control Foreign Trade Data in MM and SD Documents - Incompleteness Schema for Foreign Trade Data

OR

Check your setting at copying control Header of Billing (VTFA / VTFL / VTFF)

Thanks & Regards

JP