cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

green flag: scheduled for outbound processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

We had some network connection problem.Outcome was that in SXI_MONI ,there were some

red color flags,single rectangles,green flags.

Firstly i restarted red color flag,secondly i restarted single rectangles.In this way,first two issues got resolved.

Third problem was "scheduled for outbound processing" ie green flags.

Fo this , i decided to fiest relate how many actual idocs are posted to destination.While i was going with htis activity.

automatically after two hours green flags got processed.

So what does this means ,that green color flag is scheduled to run later and an XI consultant needn;t work on this part ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

For green error flag ,due to network issue or connection problem .Will you advise to select the message in SXI_MONI and try to restart them ?

Thanx and regards,

Aditya Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

If your message got stuck because of network issuem & now your network problem is not there you can push it from the communication layer that means from the queue. It will automatically be processed. no need to restart it from SXI_MONITOR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I have a basic question,if i see messages in SXI_MONI as green color flag.Does that mean it will be system responsibility (as it has scheduled) to send message to destination .Should we simply wait or not

Former Member
0 Kudos

Aditya-

As I have explained u detail the reasons why message status stays in green because of either queue got locked,message stucked etc.

Wait for some time if message is not got processed successfull if it has not then some one has to monitor or check the queues inorder to resolve the issues.

Chirag

Edited by: Chirag Gohil on Jul 26, 2010 4:17 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check SMQ2 for messages stuck in queue.

First message in queue shuold be in error.

Delete related LUW if you want to unblock the queue, but first check the reason of the error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Monitor that message for some time. If green colour flag converted to a black one that fine, you will come to know that it processed successfully. But yes, if it's staying for a longer time you just check in the trfc queue. That will help you to process the message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In SMQ2 ,once i select individual queue what further action i need to do.

Former Member
0 Kudos

U have to register the queues.

chirag.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why the existing queues which are waiting or stuck .Weren't they registered ?

Edited by: aditya sharma on Jul 26, 2010 1:28 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

double click on queue name

from here you can see the error

now you can delete LUW with trash icon

then you can restart message from SXMB_MONI

Former Member
0 Kudos

How do i know which queue i am deleting and it applies to which message in XI monitor.What is the relation between them

Edited by: aditya sharma on Jul 26, 2010 1:30 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

U get can all the detail about which is respective queues and the message associated with it in SMQ1 and SMQ2 tcode

In case if ur message got stuck in queues then u have to manually release the message from queues after the investigation or if ur queue is lock then u can deregister and register activate the queues again using SMQR tcode.

It depends upon the analysis.

chirag.

Edited by: Chirag Gohil on Jul 26, 2010 5:06 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

if you double click another time you see the message related to the queue entry. Is in green status

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am sorry to say but the way i came across altogether a different way of how to handle green status messages.

It says double click on queueid of message in greenflag in SXI_MONI.You will see the queuename.Double click that queue name and unlock it.This is done by clicking unlock button.

former_member208856
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For a Green Message, when it is stuck in Queue & problem is activation of queue.

You can reporcess that message from SMQ2 / SMQ1, double click on message & press "Activate" Button.

For Registration of Queue, goto SXMB_ADM --> Manage Queue --> Select Queue name for activation & press button Register Queue & Activate Queue.

But When Queue has some error message, it will not allow you to activate Queue.

For this you will double click on that message & process that by activate from SMQ1 / SMQ2.

When queue is clear, now you can activate queue in SXMB_ADM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sirs,

I feel registrations should be one time activity, ideally speaking.The queue cannot come into picture if it was not registered.

Now i a queue is stuck due to network disconnect( i am referring to only and only network disconnect) here.I do not mean any message mapping failure and i do not mean any udf error or something.

So if a queue is stuck due to a netwrk disconnect,plz guide me witha solution.What i came acroos i just mentioned.

As what u r saying that we need to register/deregister queus.Kindly justify this article then as given in subject.

You may correct spelling of technical.I did so to avoid this site filter.

http://www.saptecnical.com/Tutorials/XI/XMLMessageQueues/Monitor.htm

Edited by: aditya sharma on Jul 26, 2010 3:01 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

> or if ur queue is lock then u can deregister and register activate the queues again using SMQR tcode.

Why Mr Chirag why cant i simply select the queue and unlock it. Why i register and unregister it.I have queues about 1250 in number daily.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aditya,

Message recorded for Outbound processing status basically occur when trfc queue entries increase in your Inbound or outbound side(depending on the scenario). In that case you can see those entries in ready status, in some cases you can see them in error status.

If you found your trfc queue in error status, in that case you can make those run manually.

Thanks,

Soumen

Former Member
0 Kudos

The message status goes in greeen (scheduled for processing) when either ur message is got stucked in queues- refer smq1 and smq2 tcode.

If one message got stuck then the messages which are following that stucke message will not get processed till that message is released..

sometime if queues are locked ur message will not get processed for that u need to register the queues again using SMQR tcode.

This might be possible reasons.

Xi developer can analyse such issues and can inform basis people inorder to resolve the same.

chirag

Edited by: Chirag Gohil on Jul 26, 2010 3:40 PM