Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SDN world map !!

pravesh_verma
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Eddy,

This question is specifically for you

I have registered in <b>SDN world map</b> 2 weeks back, and just now came to know that you are rewarding 25 points each for that registration now.

So does that mean I am among those unlucky guy who has lost the chance to avail this offer!!

Kindly revert back !!

Regards

Pravesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

eddy_declercq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls check the answer by Craig concerning this in an earlier web log /people/eddy.declercq/blog/2006/06/30/the-firm

Don't worry you will get the points soon.

Eddy

PS.

Put yourself on the SDN world map (http://sdn.idizaai.be/sdn_world/sdn_world.html) and earn 25 points.

Spread the wor(l)d!

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Stefan-EA
Contributor
0 Kudos

I tried adding myself but kept getting "Error sending information Bad request parameters, please verify address entered".

I entered Montreal as the city and Canada as the country along wihth my name and biz card URL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I just pinned myself to the map. One quirk - when trying use the arrow keys to move within the signup boxes, e.g. name, url, zip, it would make the map move.

It would be nice to set the focus on the signup frame/window/input, and not have the arrow keys effect the map.

Pretty cool appl.

Pizzaman

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

<i> Everyone who added themselves AND their SDN BC url will get their points.</i>

What about the people how did this before the points offer?

Regards,

Rich Heilman

Former Member
0 Kudos

EVERYONE!

But my list does have some missing BC's so those not but it's like 2 or 3 out of like 350.

pravesh_verma
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Eddy,

For Clarification and the link to the weblog..It is really good to see all the SDN members on a single page, Great Application. I guess Valery is also working with you in this application. Really Hats Off, for both of you guys!!

Thanks Craig,

Its good to hear it from you!! I wish we have 25 points soon added to our BC's.

@Rich: Dont worry man!! I guess we will all get those 25 points sometime, probably when Craig has totally recovered from his finger ache!! )

Regards

Pravesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Eddy is correct and I have the first list of 300+ names and we will get them added in then I will get a next list with the rest of the names - but my poor little fingers are hurting from adding in points so it'll take a bit of time. Everyone who added themselves AND their SDN BC url will get their points.