cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retransfer of AFS production order is forbidden.

mario_scheibe
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

we have an active Integration Model for Planned and Production Orders. We always get the error message "Retransfer of AFS production order is forbidden." in the SCM Queue mangaer.

But we haven't changed any Production Orders in APO and actually I don't want to transfer any Production Orders from APO to R/3.

Does anybody have the same issue? How can a deactivate the Production Order Transfer from APO to R/3.

Regards,

Mario

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There are 2 ways

1) Remove CIF publication setting - Inhouse

2) Develop a custom report in APO and custom field settings in location product master and activate in such a way that transfer will be blocked from APO to R3

Please let me know if you need any help

regards

Vijay

mario_scheibe
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello.

1) Remove CIF publication setting - Inhouse --> isn'possible since Planned Order Transfer would not work anymore.

Regards,

Mario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check transaction /SAPAPO/CP3 in APO system, you can chose the retransfer method as "No Retransfer" for 'Inhouse production'.With this , orders are not retransferred to SAP R/3 when they have been rescheduled in SAP APO.

Rgs- Vikas

mario_scheibe
Explorer
0 Kudos

I have just checked the CP3 Transaction and we already have this setting in APO. But the error still occurs in the queue manager.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am bit surprised to learn that setting in //cp3 did not help here.Please check BADI /SAPAPO/CL_EX_CIF_OP in APO outbound

here you cna change the data of order before publishing to R/3 system ( method ORDER_OUTB_MODIFY_AFTER_EXTRAC ) ,here you can develope code to delete AFS production orders.

Rgs- Vikas

mario_scheibe
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot.

I think, I will report this issue frist to SAP, before I will start an own development.

Thanks a lot.

Best Regards,

Mario