cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

budget wrong

Former Member
0 Kudos

we want to create a PO, but it says error: netwrok activity budget exceeded. I transfer commitment using R*NBU* report, run CJEN, CJBN, but doesn't work

I deactivate budget, now PO is created, but the budget/commitment report shows negative budget. how to roll back and revise budget available to be postive?

also when netwrok activity budget exceeded.how to correct since standard solution doesn't work

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, we can't add budget, budget is 300K, PO is 100K, but commitment is 350K, assigned is 350K, available is -50K, (negative)PO is already created, now the problem is when user raise a second PO, it shows budget exceeded, the PO amount is 10K.

what should I do?

we can't add budget, budget is set up by CFO, why CFO change budget, PO is just 10K

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is nothing wrong in system behaviour, First of all, you should not have de-activated AVAC to create PO, if there is no sufficient Budget, then you should follow the procedure of Budget Supplement defined for your business case. You should ask the authorized person to increase the budget.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

PR valuation tab is 20K, and PO net price is 37K, why commitment is 350K, why not 57K?

where is wrong?

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There may be other PR or PO created for the PRoject. Run CJI5 and then see the commitment cost at line item level, This will tell you the details of your commitment cost. Dont forget to enter correct from and to date during execution of this report.

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear, give more details, always write your budget values, assigned values, PO values etc., All I can say now, from the details provoded, that you dont have sufficient budget in your project to create a new PO.