cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BRF workflow for Invoice SRM 7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have configured Invoice approval 2 (Level approval) for invoice (BUS2205) at the header level. Which is working fine.

My requirement is when ever the invoice is approved / rejected system should send mail / notification to the invoice creator.

I was expecting this should be standard. But it is not working. Can you please give some pointers on configuration of this if it is standard.

Thanks a lot in advance for your valuable answer.

Regards,

Kalandi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you try the following configuration??..

SRM Supplier Relationship Management -> SRM Server -> Cross-Application Basic Settings -> Business Workflow -> Process-Controlled Workflow -> Business Process Configuration -> Define Recipient of Notifications

Thanks!!

Bharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My requirements are :

1 : On Rejection of Invoice it should send mail to invoice creator.

2 : Deadline Monitoring for invoice workitems for approval Workflow using BRF workflow .

I have done configuration as mentioned below.

SRM Supplier Relationship Management -> SRM Server -> Cross-Application Basic Settings -> Business Workflow -> Process-Controlled Workflow -> Business Process Configuration -> Define Recipient of Notifications

Scenario : Approve invoice or credit memo

Userrole : Contact person (in most cases the cretor of invoice.

Users will receives e-mail in the event of

1 : Rejection of Application event

For dead line monitoring for invoice BRF workflow following configuration has been done.

SRM Supplier Relationship Management -> SRM Server -> Cross-Application Basic Settings -> Business Workflow -> Process-Controlled Workflow -> Business Process Configuration -> Define deadlines for event.

For the event schema INV of Business Object BUS2205, in standard there was no standard events pre delived by SAP. But i have defined events as for deadlines as per shopping carts as mentioned below.

Event Control Event Category subcategory of event event deadline in hours.

APPROVAL_PROCESS_DOC_REJECTED Message Low APPROVAL_RESULT_NOTIFIC_NEW 1

WF_APPR_LATEST_END Alert high SRM_WORKFLOW_DEADLINE 1

WF_APPR_LATEST_START Message Low APPROVAL_DEADL_NOTIFIC_NEW 1

WF_APPR_REQUESTED_END Alert high SRM_WORKFLOW_DEADLINE 1

Then I have assigned the event schema "INV" to the transaction type "INV" in "Define Transaction Type configuration".

I have also scheudled the report "/SAPSRM/OFFLINEAPPROVALSEND" as we are in SRM 7.0 and SMTP is configured properly.

But sad part is that , the neither deadline monitoring nor mail on reject is working for invoice. Please let me know if i have missing any configiguration or How to acheive this requirment for invoice in BRF workflow of SRM 7.0.

Your kind help will be appreciated.

Regards,

Kalandi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you see any emails waiting/In Transit/Error in Tran "SCOT".. If email generated you should see that here..

If you find the email here than there may be issue with SMTP port setup..

Also do you see the rejection email in SAP Inbox of that USER?? If you see that, then you configuration is proper..

Please let me know...

Thanks!!

Bharath