cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add pricing condition to sub items when entered at the higher level item

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have our sales document (quote) configured with higher and lower level items. When the user enters a manual condition at the higher level item it should be copied to all the lower level items automatically.

Please let me know how we can do this. I have searched SDN and other SAP forums but couldn't find much. Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Rahman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

gilmarluiz_puntel
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi!

I tried to simulate your case and through my test, if you use the exit USEREXIT_XKOMV_BEWERTEN_END - RV61AFZB, you can export to memory (or other command that an Abaper will help you) the value of the condition of your higher level item, and after, import it and tranfers to XKOMV the value to your subitens.

But, if you want to set the condition with the same value of the higher level, why you can't use the standard approach to determine the same value using one of the fields avaliable in the KOMG?

One field that you could use, is the Pricing Reference Material (MVKE-PMATN).

The problem in this case is when you change the price manually.

I hope that this helps you.

Let us know how you solved your problem.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for your reply. We were able to solve the issue by writing the code in USEREXIT_XKOMV_BEWERTEN_END in include RV61AFZB. We used runtime structures XVBAPU that contains higher level and lower level item information and TKOMV which contains all conditions of all the document items. The new condition entered at the higher level item is copied to all the lower level items by appending a new line to XKOMV.

Let me know if anyone need more information.

Thanks,

Rahman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rehman,

I have the similiar requirement where in I have to add a condition record entered at header level to be copied to sub-line items.

If possible can you post the sample code of how you have copied the condition record from header to sub-line items.

In my case, there is a 'ZEDI' condition price entered in the main item level and I need to copy the same to all sub-line items.

Please respond as soon as possible. Appreciate your help on this.

Best regards,

Siva

Edited by: POREDDY on Jul 26, 2011 1:09 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try the condition type "DUPL", which will copy the prices to the main item.

This is available in the standard SAP.

Regards,

Mullairaja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you very much for your reply. The condition that I am entering at the higher level item is a price condition (condition class - 'B') with calculation type 'B' - fixed price. The condition DUPL cannot be a price condition, in the standard it's configured as a discount/surcharge condition and calculation type can only be a percentage condition(A). These are some limitations of DUPL.

I want to add the price condition entered at the higher item to sub items using some user exit. I tried USEREXIT_XKOMV_BEWERTEN_INIT in include RV61AFZB but this needs manual price update(update type - 'C') for this exit to be triggered for each sub item.

Any other suggestions or thoughts would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Rahman