cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User,Role Sync with back end Error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am connecting a new back end ECC system for an existing RAR system with 2 backend systems.

I get the following error message. I have configured the Jco to the new system and it tests O.K.

" Error while executing the Job:Interface Controller does not exist for Component Instance "

Is it an configuration issue with the RTA at the back end ?

Thanks

Vidyar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

Please check the following steps for the error.

1. Make sure that SLD is up and running.

2. JCO's are properly configured and are successfully pinged and tested.

3. After verifying the above steps, Restart the J2EE server.

TEST & PING the JCO in Web Dynpro =>Content Administrator =>Maintain JCOs. This JCO has to be the one which you are using for the connector for which you are running the SYNC job.

Periodically the JCo destinations, as part of the Netweaver framework, sometimes fail. Recreating them or restarting the system can make them work again.

Regards

-Ranjiv

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vidyar,

If you will restart the server this error will go away. This problem used to come in lower SP's of GRC. If you have not created an SAP Adapter for this backend system, then kindly create one. Also,kindly upgrade to latest support packages of GRC which includes a background job which runs automatically to ensure that the connectivity between this SAP Adapter and backend is always working.

Regards, Varun

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you ran report /VIRSA/ZVFAT_NOTIF_FILL in each of the clients where you are intending to use the GRC Access Controls application after installing RTA ?

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vidya,

As well check if the proper RTA is installed and configured in the back end system (Check the RTA patch level should be as per your SP level of Access control components) and the RFC is configured correctly.

Regards,

Satyabrat