cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Action &OBJECT_ID& does not exist - when Filtering Table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Everyone,

I am trying to implement filtering on a table (not alv).. i have followed the example in DEMO_TABLE.

- have put the method in WDDOMODIFYVIEW, bound the filtervalue of each column, and implememented a toggle button to show and hide filter row and gave it a filtering function.. - basically exactly like DEMO_TABLE.

but, when i enter a filter value.. i get this error.

The following error text was processed in the system LXA : Action &OBJECT_ID& does not exist

The error occurred on the application server vmsaple07_LXA_00 and in the work process 0 .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Method: IF_WDR_RR_CONTROLLER~GET_ACTION of program SAPLWDR_RUNTIME_REPOSITORY

Method: GET_ACTION_INTERNAL of program CL_WDR_CONTROLLER=============CP

-

Also, something else thats not right is.. if i put an action under ONFILTER of the table.. The filter row appears when i am on Workbench... BUT when i test the application on the browser, the filter row doesnt appear!.. it did appear once, but its not appearing anymore.

Thanks...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey, i figured it out.. My problem was in this part of WDDOMODIFYVIEW...

• Set or cancel the table's filter action

IF l_is_filter_on = abap_true.

l_table->set_on_filter( 'FILTER' ).

ELSE.

l_table->set_on_filter( '' ).

ENDIF.

You must pass the name of filtering action in the above code.. Just create an action(like below), and pass the action name to the - l_table->set_on_filter( 'FILTER' ) - in WDDOMODIFYVIEW.

method ONACTIONFILTER.

wd_this->table_method_hndl->apply_filter( ).

endmethod.

Edited by: imatari on Jul 24, 2010 7:25 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I now know why, the filter row wasnt appearing if i put a ONFILTER action on the table..

its because of the following lines in WDDOMODIFYVIEW.. if you remove/comment these lines the filter row appears by default.

• Set or cancel the table's filter action

IF l_is_filter_on = abap_true.

l_table->set_on_filter( 'FILTER' ).

ELSE.

l_table->set_on_filter( '' ).

ENDIF.

Now i am able to filter by ONFILTER action(when the filter row appears automatically)..

still not able to filter with the toggle button, to hide/show the filter row.. i get the same error - Action &OBJECT_ID& does not exist .