cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New built info structure is not updating

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus

I have built a sales info structure just to see open sales order and it works. I copy the original version to active version 000. But unfortunately I find this info structure is not updating. I don't know what I'm missing. Thanks in advance for any help.

yu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

gilmarluiz_puntel
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi!

Look at this menu:

IMG-> Logistics - General -> Logistics Information System (LIS) -> Logistics Data Warehouse -> Updating -> Updating Control -> Settings: Sales -> Statistics Group -> Assign Statistics Groups for Each Delivery Type

IMG-> Logistics - General -> Logistics Information System (LIS) -> Logistics Data Warehouse -> Updating -> Updating Control -> Settings: Sales -> Statistics Group -> Assign Statistics Groups for Each Delivery Item Type

Maintain this configuration and tell us.

Regards.

gilmarluiz_puntel
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Yes.

This field need be maintained to update your information structure.

If it's a sales delivery, try to put 1 (Order, Debit Memo).

Try to maintain and tell us if the update ocurred.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It's a grey field which I can't maintain. I guess it's linked to somewhere else?

yu

nisha_sharma1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Check this post : may be helpful

Regards,

Nisha

gilmarluiz_puntel
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Zuohong Yu!

In 0VLK transaction, the field 'Doc.stats.group' is filled with something to your delivery type?

If is blank, you won't have the update of your structure.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I can see the updating rule is set without any problem. But in OVLK I find the Doc.Stat.Group is empty. So how can I maintain it?

yu

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The main thing for any infostructure update is the Update rule. I hope you have created an update rule and coded for the same taking into consideration the business scenario, and how the infostructure should be updated in each and every scenario.

nisha_sharma1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hello,

Check transaction OV8Z (Check Settings In Product Allocation), OV7Z.

with Ov8z you will get know which version its picking currently.

Best Regards,

Nisha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I don't know how to work with OV8Z or OV7Z. It seems it's not well customized.

I find my info structure is actually updated, but only with sales order creating / deleting, not with new delivery made. If I create a new order or delete an order, I can see updated figures. If I make a delivery with VL01N, the figure doesn't change at all.

yu

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the points that suggests the Note 118961 - No updating online or during setup. Note 204130- SIS update: Collective note will be useful also.

Regards,

Eduardo