cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

net value i is not flowing in the sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

i have a problem when i entering the material in the sales order , after entering the qty and when i click on the conditons tab when the PR00 condition type is having the price amount , i am not getting the net value the net value is showing zero

suppose the price of 1 qty is 10000 but when the qty is given in the sales order is 2 and the pr00 is available the net value of the price is showing zero and also the condition value is zero , it should be 20000 , price is not calculating for any qty what ever the n qty we are giving the system is showing netvallue as zero

what would be the reason , as it was working properly before

pls give inputs

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry folks,

it has some problem in the routine which i put in the alternative base value field , that routine was removed from the prcing procedures

thanks for your inputs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing the same problem, can you tell me what the fix was.. I would really appreciate your help..

Thanks,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the item categiry, in this field name item relevent for billing or not,

and pricing .

in copy controls item category check price type field what you maintained.

Thanks

narayan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check following:

1. For the condition type PR00 if scales are maintained

2. Check the pricing date as it might be possible that condition creation is in present data while pricing date in order is on past

3. Moreover, check for the validity periods too

Revert back if issue still persists with more inputs

Regards

Samier Danish

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i have checked those things , no help , the problem is if i give any value in PR00 the system should calculate that amount into number of qty . but system is not caluculating that as soon as i give pr00 it is coming in that column next to that conditon type then in the "conditon value coloumn" it is showing zero and hence the total value and the tax coloumn is showing zero .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumi,

Can you select the condition type PR00 after you put it in the condition tab page of the sales order and click on the magnifying glass (To check the details). Please check what are the parameters that are being displayed there for the 'Control Data'. Like

Condition class = ?

Calculat.type = ?

Condit.category = ?

Cond.control = ?

Condit.origin = ?

If you publish it, I think we can try to think off a solution to your issue...

Thanks

Mukund S

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi mukund

thanks for ur reply, actually i forget to mentioned that the pricing procedure was working fine, almost 100 orders have been tested in development during that time this problem never came . i am really confused like where the problem is becasue the system is not throwing any error

Here are the details which u have asked

under control data tab

Condition Class " B" Prices

Calculation type " C" Quantity

Conditon category "empty"

Cond. Control "A" Adjust for quantity variance

Cond. Orgin " A" Automatic pricing

under Condition values tab

Amount is coming the amount mentioned in the conditon record

Conditon base value the qty which enter is coming

but the conditon value it is coming " zero"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kumi,

Please check whether your any condition records maintained at FBN1.

If it is maintained this will trigger R100 condition type. That will nullify the value of the PR00.

Please check that.

Regards,

Mullairaja