cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smartform language problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I developed one smartform with EN language and i have written the drive program also. But when im configuring form name to

program name in Nace t.code it is showing like " Smartform En langu is not available". Please help me out in this issue.

Regards,

Narasimha.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pls find below steps to add any form to NACE, Pls check all this again,

1. Goto in NACE

2. You need to ask your functional buddy to let you know about Application area, I suppose u need to take V3 (Billing).

3. Select V3 from the list and then click on Output Types, select any output type (Which you wud like to give to your smartform)

4. Else if you like to create a new one for your script, then on same screen click on change button, then click on New Entries

And give all the detailed info.

5. To use existing output types, select a output type like "ZEDI", at the left hand side double click on Processing Routines.

6. In the Processing Routines block, Give the Program name as print program and here you need to give your Smart form name in Form option.

You mean to say when you are saving the settings you are getting that error???

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member272911
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

IN Nace transaction, go to the particular output type and check under what langauge is your smartform maintained.

Thanks

Kamath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narsimha,

What is your smartforms name. Also please ensure that u put the correct name in SPAD.

To check if u created the smartforms in EN language go to FORM ATTIBUTES > GENERAL ATTRIBUTES > LANGUAGE

Regards

G