Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing PO Number

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I utilize the filed of PO number at order for my customer reference number,, but what happen if I put 1 in one sales order and 2 in 2nd sales order of the same customer, system split the invoice if I want to make a one invoice of two deliveries..

Can any one tell me the solution so that system cant split the invoice base don this factor..

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Issye resolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Based on your scenrio, you should still be able to create one invoice...

Here is the documentation for the Invoice split criteria.

If any of these said criteria matches, then you will not be able to combine both the SO/DO into one invoice.

Having said that I also suggest you to check the copy control in which you specify the assignment number. If the assignment number is specified as 'PO Number', then there may be a chance of you not able to combine two SO/DO into one invoice.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Mukund S

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Mukund,

You are righ the PO number is used in reference number in copying control, but if i choose the sales order number, than system start splitting based on order number.. and same in delivery number.

Please confirm and advise.

Rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

> if i choose the sales order number, than system start splitting based on order number.. and same in delivery number.

Yes. Your understanding is correct. The reason is, the Assignment number is at the header level. So, each invoice can have only one assignment number. When you have more than one assignment number it works as a splitting criterion in the billing document.

Hope I answered you question.

Thanks

Mukund S