cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating PDF Form MM Inventory Problem Pulling in Table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm new to SAP PDF processing and I'm having a problem using table ISEG to create an MM Inventory form. I assume I want to use the ISEG database?? In the interface I included an IMPORT calling it IT_INVENTORY and assigned "ISEG" for the NAME TYPE . When I go to the form under IMPORT I expected to see an Internal Table for IT_INVENTORY when actually it is showing up as a Flat Structure.

What table should I be using that has my inventory and if it is ISEG how to I get it to appear as an Internal Table instead of a Flat Structure?

Regards,

Helen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This was an issue that I had as I was learning the Adobe forms (SFP) vs SMARTFORMS. I finally learned that Adobe forms don't have the TABLES statement like SMARTFORMS, so your other alternative is to use table types. Just about every major SAP table has a corresponding table type.

One of the table types for the ISEG table is called TY_T_ISEG. I would define your IT_INVENTORY table with a TY_T_ISEG type. Once you do this your form will now recognize that parameter as a table instead of a structure. I have not done a lot with material management so I'm not sure if ISEG is the right database table for what you want; however, the concept of using table types in Adobe (SFP) applies.

I hope I understood your question properly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried that and it seems to be working. I now see it as a table. I will keep this in mind for future development.

Thank you!

Answers (0)