cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System Status Parameters - Number of failed Backend Destinations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have this error in http://<hostname>:8001/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/sdoe_administration

Red Threashpld = 1.00000 .

The backend destination TRUSTING@CRA is correct and the RFC destination works.

How to resolve this error and where to look for the logs.

Thanks

Avinash

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

AnanthNatarajan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

To Check the Monitoring logs, go to DOE Admin & Monitoring Portal --> Monitoring --> Logs & Traces --> Backend Integration. Select the SWCV, Data Objects & other relevant values & click on go.

Please check the status of Backend Adapters as well, it should also be in green along with Data Objects.

Regards,

Ananth.

Edited by: Ananth Natarajan on Jul 27, 2010 4:53 AM

Edited by: Ananth Natarajan on Jul 27, 2010 4:55 AM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shobha,

When I run the transaction SDOE_LOAD for S/w component = MAS_SMARTPHONE , 1.4 of SAP

then select Initial download,

I get the following error :-

"Initial/Delta download was not triggered for a few Data Objects. Check monitoring logs."

There is no information on where to look for the errors/logs on the screen - please advice.

All gerenrations for CRM data object such as (Activity/, lead, opportunity etc...) were green as per the the guide.

Also, I am not getting/seeing the Data Objects 'MAS_CUSTOMIZATION' and 'MAS_AUTH_CUST' in sdoe_session_monitor.

Also,

There is a discrepency in the documentation.

Although they say that the RFC has to be a Trusted one, here is an instance of why is shouldnt be.

in SAP transaction SDOE_WB for SWCV 'MAS_SMARTPHONE , 1.4 of SAP' if the RFC destination is trusted then it results in the following error.

For standard object 'MAS_LEAD' in the hierarchy.

Please advice.

Thanks

Avinash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To Check why your initial load had failed , please go to monitoring(in admin portal)->process monitoring->backend loads->filter by your SWCV.

Here it shows the details of the error.

Regards,

Lakshmi

Edited by: Lakshmi Reddi on Jul 27, 2010 5:16 AM

sivasatyaprasad_yerra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

MAS_CUSTOMIZATION should be downloaded from CRM system. This step is explained in Steps 3.1.4.2 & 6.2 of CRM Mobile Sales configuration which is part of the Gateway add-on package.

MAS_AUTH_CUST should be downloaded from DOE system. This step is explained in step 5.5 of CRM Mobile Sales configuration.

Please follow the steps in the guide and try subscription afterwards.

Regards,

Siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr. Siva Satya Prasad,

Thanks for the reply,

Please can you send me the URL to download the guide ' CRM Mobile Sales configuration'.

Where I can learn about how 'MAS_AUTH_CUST' should be downloaded from DOE system. ?

thanks a lot.

regards

Avinash

sivasatyaprasad_yerra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The doucment should be available in the CD which contains Gateway1.1 addon.

VikasLamba
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Gauri,

Please find the link to the documentation for GW 1.1 including for Mobile Sales

https://sapneth3.wdf.sap.corp/~form/sapnet?_SHORTKEY=01100035870000718204

My advice to you would be to carefully read the Release Information Notes in the CRm Configuration guide and apply all the notes properly.

Regards,

vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

Can you please provide more details about the error.

Regards,

Shobha