cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any user exits available for network activities

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I need user exits/BADIs/ Enhancements while creating network activities. I need to prompt some default values while creating a network activity.

Thank you in advance,

Best Regards,

Manjunadh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you want to make some fields as manadatory during activity creation, then use Field selection(OPUC) to make the fields mandatory.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ahamed.

It is not the case of making it madatory, but filling it with some default values.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you can decide on your pre requisites try creating Substitutions for Network Activity in OPSN. Though this filed is not a substitutable one you can write an exit and assign. Please try and revert back.

Regards,

Arul.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Arul.

But substitution works only while saving the project. But we need this before creation. The intial screen for creation of external activity should have the values proposed by us.

rgds, manjunadh.

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

go to transaction SMOD

type CN* and then click on the match code button

you will see a list of all PS exits

similarly you can search for BADI's from txn SE18

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your reply.

I had already searched some. I did not get anything that matches my requirement. So, please let me know, if you already know something specifically.

rgds, manjunadh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In case you need anything specific to your requirement please explain your requirement. Only then will the forum members be able to help you.

Regards,

Gokul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Gokul.

I had already eplained my requirement in my first message. Seems it is not clear. Sorry...

This is in PS Module.

Transaction CJ20N, for Project Builder.

Here, we can be able to create WBS elements, network headers, networks activities etc...

While creating external network activities, some fields will have default values appearing on the screen.

This is because of network profiles.

In the detail screen of the external network activity, we have price and currency fields.

In our case, it is always defaulted to EUR.

We need this to be defaulted to some other value (like USD) based on our logic.

We are looking for User exits, BADIs, or Enhancements for external network activities to prompt default values in general.

For some process reason, we cannot use Parameter IDs, or Customization to empty the field.

Also, please let me know any other alternatives.

Please let me know, if further information is needed.

Thank you for your support,

Best Regards,

Manjunadh.