cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error connection using SAP NET Connector

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am a new comer in this forum and also a new user using SAP. My friend wants to connect SAP R/3 with web using SAP NET Connector. But when he debugs the project there is an error messages:

Missing R3NAME=... or ASHOST=... in connect_param in RfcOpenEx

I have already search any articles in web but until now I can not find the answer. Please help us if anybody know the answer. Sorry if my english is bad. Thank you so much.

Message was edited by: Craig Cmehil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We like to keep the replies in the forum, so I removed your email address from your original post.

Your error is that you are missing the system name or application server hostname.

For example you can enter the IP address or the server hostname into the ASHOST parameter, this tells the RFC where it can find the system to open the connection.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to Mr. Azas Ali for reply my answers.

I want to know about SAP.Net:Setup.msi where i can find that file? Could you give me its URL or any suggestion? Thanks so much.

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can found it on the Dowload Area of <a href="http://service.sap.com">SAP Marketplace</a>

But you will need a username...

Greetings,

Blag.

former_member188598
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Alvaro,

Can you kindly provide me the exact location of this SAP.Net.setup.msi file in marketplace.

Regards,

Priyanka

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry it took me so long to reply you -:(

I actually don't know the exact location as I don't have an OSS User myself...I used to have one when I was working for another company and download the connector...but right now I don't have neither the file or the exact location...sorry again -:(

Greetings,

Blag.

Former Member
0 Kudos