SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grid, grid usage rates, supplier rates

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello !!! This is me again:) Maybe somebody knows something about grid creation. In this transaction I see the button "Grid usage rate", what for is it? And how it will be counted if I`ll input rate category and rate type into this block? Will it take part in the billing and invoicing? Also there is a button "Supplier rate". The same question - what for? Do you know something about it?

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In totally deregulated market , supplier can bill the customer with separate rates from supplier and grid company. Grid usage rates are used in such case . In this case, the customer should also be registered at the Grid company.

When the ISU is implemented in Grid company then the Grid company can have the rate from Supplier which can be used to send to Customer.

We have never used this before but i assume this.

Regards

Hari

0 Kudos

Sorry for the kick, but basically I have the same question as Alinka.

Is there any rate determination in billing based on the defined grid usage rates? Does anyone hold more info on the use?

I found http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm52/helpdata/EN/71/49854b402c8c499546e99d11e6bef7/content.htm which seems to show its use in CRM quotation. Also I found a note (don't have the number here unfortunately) on how to implement grid usage that referred to this but that was from 2004 and it lacked some detail.

0 Kudos

Hi,

this is used by a supplier within checking grid usage bills (INVMON) which are received from a grid company.

There are some check moduleds which simulate a grid bill based on grid rate:

ISU_DEREG_INV_CHECKA_010

/ISIDEX/ISU_DE_INV_CHECKA_070

/ISIDEX/ISU_DE_INV_CHECKA_020

For details please have a look at the function module documentation.

Best regards

Harald