cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table to find posted goods issue of vl02n

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

After perform the post good issue on vl02n, SAP suppose to update the posted goods issue into a table. So may i know which table to find the posted goods issue record ?

Regards,

Marcus

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check the LIPS table by entering the Movement type 641 for the Customer deliveries & 643 for the intra company deleveries along with the Material Number , Plant, Storage location etc.

If want to know the PGI status for the particualr delevery(Deleveries ) , input the Delevery Number in the VBUK table

Thanks,

Rajanikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajanikanth,

I had check the VBUK table for the PGI status which the fields before post and after post, the only different is the WBSTK field change from A to C,

Regards,

Marcus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

VBUK is the header tables, you need to refer to VBUP for the item details.

Table VBFA contains the document flow, where fields VBELV contains the previous document no. & VBELN contains the subsequent document.

So for your need, you can refer to VBUP, VBELN would be the outbound document number, also the movement type would be 601.

Revert if you face any issues.

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the delivery document details you can refer to LIKP & LIPS tables. For the goods movement details you can refer to MSEG & MKPF for details.

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Thanks for your reply. May i know what is the searching criteria to looking for the posted PGI record ?

Regards,

Marcus