cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to know the % Daily DB Change for Backup Purposes

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know that my DB is growing approximately 5GB per week but I need to know how much data changes on a daily basis. Is there a way to determine this change, possibly in DB02?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

DB02 --> Database --> Overview left side pane you can get the details for the days, weeks, & for Months.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In DB02, under Space > History, I can find the amount changed per week but do not see anything for days.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Bob,

DB02> Current Size >> History of a TBs >> Choose a Tablespace >> Choose any of them " Months, Weeks, Days, and you will be having lsting of that delta changes as per whatever you have chosen and then the tablespace you have chosen will be open next as [per day, month or week

Day wise:

Scale: Day Size (Kbyte) Free(Kbyte) Used (Kbyte) %-Used Tables/Indices Extents

Tablespace Total Chg/day Total Total Chg/day Total Chg Total Chg/day Total Chg/day

Monthwise:

Scale: Month Size (Kbyte) Free(Kbyte) Used (Kbyte) %-Used Tables/Indices Extents

Tablespace Total Chg/month Total Total Chg/month Total Chg Total Chg/month Total Chg/month

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

DB02 -> Space -> Database -> Overview , on the right panel, click on history, there you will get options for DAY, Month and year.

Thanks & Regards,

Denish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your responses. I don't know how I missed the, "Per day", "Per week", and "Per Month" buttons across the top but I now see them and have the data I need. Thanks again.

Answers (0)