cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Commit is expected by application in mm - sus at ASN Creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Fans,

We are using plan driven procurement scneario in our project. When i tried to create ASN from Sus system after inputing the required information when i tried to save the asn it is generating the number and gives me information message sent successfyly. When i tried to look into SXMB_moni of my sus sytem in the status iam getting the information as message recored and commit missing kind of information. When i tried to look into the trace section of xml message version it is giving the same message as commit is expected by application. Becuase of this inbound delivery is not created in my mm system. Please guide and help me

Regards

Sridaran.K.S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Is your issue is resolved.I too had come across the same issue in past.

For me system wasn't generating any XML msgs & nor I was able to see any msg in SXI_MONITOR.

Later on we found that the issue was with PI customisation.

For your case you may put up a break point in your repository & see if it's called or not, i.e. http://sap.com/xi/SRM/SupplierEnablement/Global/DespatchedDeliveryNotification_Out is used in XI for ASN updation in MM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Soumik,

Yes what you say is correct for me non of the message are geting triggered from my sus system where as all the no's are generated in the system. When i look into sxmb_moni in sus system it is not generating any message. Could you please what is that pi configuration you missed out so that it will be easy for me to look into that

Thanks & Regards

Sridaran.K.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is the system using the same repository which is mentioned.

If yes than chk your Integration directory.

Also chk CIM instance connection to XI integration server and XI adapter engine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Pl check if the Event Schema is defined for transaction type PO confirmation .Else maintain the following entries.

Go to SRM IMG>SRM Server> Cross Application Basic settings> Event and Event Schema for Alert Management>define events.

SUS PO Confirmation

ASN_FOR_PO_NOT_CREATED : The Deadline for Sending a Shipping Notification for a Confirmed Purchase Order has Expired

CONF_FOR_PO_NOT_CREATED : Following Performance of a Service, the Service Entry was not Created on Time

ERROR_OCURRED : An Error has Occurred

SENT : SENT

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nikil,

I am using MM-SUS in plant driven procurement scenario for your information

regards

sridaran

Former Member
0 Kudos