cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RVIVAUFT - Intercompant Billing Issuebut left with two types: IGA and IVA.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We use VI98 to view the Intrastat Billing documents.

But after executing we found that some Billing types are not being considered. We have almost solved the issue but left with 2 billing types: IGA and IVA.

Why these are not appearing? These billing documents are created by a Z transaction - ZORDERIC which basically calls the program RVIVAUFT. The documents are created but the Foreign Trade data (for both header and item) are not being populated.

Do not assume that we have not configured Foreign Trade data wrongly.

Everything is going fine when we use VF01 to crate I/C Billing documents. The problem is when we use ZORDERIC TCode.

If we manually put the information for these IGA and IVA Billing types, then they are appearing in the VI98 TCode.

If anyone has faced such issue, please share your analysis.

Thanks in advance.

Sumanta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

b_elfering
0 Kudos

Old post but I ran into the same problem recently.

As the IVA/IGA invoice is a 'child' invoice of the sales order, in the copy control header data from sales order to IVA/IGA billing document, set:  Determ.export data to B: Determ.export data.

Assuming the foreign trade configuration is correct, this worked for me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumantha ,

I assume that Foregin trade data is implemented correctly . Also , I have checked the T Code - VI98 - INTRASTAT: Select Data for Receipt via SD Intercompany Billing and RVIVAUFT is working fine . Can you once again check the Configuration of the Foreign trade data for Stock Transport Orders.

The Path is as given below :

Sales and Distribution>Foreign Trade/Customs>Basic Data for Foreign Trade>Define Business Transaction Types And Default Value>Define Default Business Transaction Type (MM).

I believe the problem is with the configuration of Stock Transport orders .

Looking forward to your findings.

Regards

Veera

alex_zheng
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sumanta,

Please check if the notes 625315 & 879594 have been applied in your system.

They are relevant for the missing foreign trade data during intercompany processing.

Thanks,

Alex