cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Triggering UWl instead of Shopping cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The SRM Application is being called from portal.

I have employee self service role......>overview....> shop......> there I have different links, in that one among those is related to MDM catlog. If I click on that MDM catlog link, selected the shopping cart item .....> add to cart......> clicked on Check out.

then usually the shopping cart need to be opened.but now instead of shopping cart, UWL screen (with UWL work items) is getting appeared.

If anybody aware of this issue , can you pls help me out with your views.

thanks.

Raji

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please review OSS note : 1413730..

Thanks!!

Bharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharath,

thanks for coming forward with your view. the note 1413730 applicable for the symptom below

"Catalog Items not adding in Shopping Cart. The Catalog items added using MDM Catalog are not added to SC while navigating from Operational Purchaser and Employee Self Service roles."

but My issue is " when ever i clicked on Add to cart, then the UWL screen is getting opened instead of " shopping cart screen".

It would be a great help if any body can share the information regarding this issue .

Raji.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The above issue is coming due to adding Hover menu for the Top level navigation in Portal.

removed the hover menu and now the issue go resolved.

Thanks to you all.

Raji.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please give me more details? Where we have to deactivate the hover-menu?

We have the same issue...

Thanks,

Thomas

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there returntarget=_parent parameter in catalog call structure?

Do you use Portal with ajax? What is the test result without ajax?

Regards,

Masa

Edited by: Masa on Jul 26, 2010 7:57 PM