Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invitation to TechEd 2010

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I heard that the top contributors from every forum will get an invitation to attend the TechEd from SAP. Is that true? Or is there any hidden criteria for that?

I could see my name as the second top contributor in Solution Manager forum for the contest Aug 2009 to Jul 2010. Will I get an invitation for Tech Ed

Rajeev

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

bpawanchand
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hope that you might get a invitation... I heard this time they are planning for SAP community day..

Regards

Pavan

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Thats a Great News Pavan! Waiting for such an invitation in my inbox

Please check this blog for the exact details: /people/laure.cetin/blog/2010/08/04/former-scn-top-contributors-now-scn-topic-leaders

Rajeev

Edited by: Rajeev P on Aug 5, 2010 9:36 AM

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i cannot see a thing on the mentioned blog address. Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Otto,

He is reffering to "Former SCN "Top Contributors" now SCN "Topic Leaders" this blog, posted on 4th August 2010.. 3rd from top...

on the blog page you can find the heading.. and today morning I read some part of it but really strange now if I click on the link the page is blank...

-Pushkar

Edited by: Pushkar Patil on Aug 5, 2010 3:22 PM

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I want to know if it was anything wrong with the page? I understand mistakes happen, but explain it to the "ordinary people" and do not just remove/ hide the page. Otto

former_member181931
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

Otto thanks for pointing out the blank page, I've noticed and am having this fixed now. Rest assured we would never delete a blog

In my blog I basically explained the changes to the Topic Leader recognition and said that Topic Leaders would benefit from additional exposure at TechEd and would be invited to participate in activities - things I am currently working on. But I didn't say that Topic Leaders are invited to attend TechEd for free. Unfortunately this is not possible.

Please stay tuned via the blog page, I'll address the comments others posted there.

Thanks,

Laure

former_member181931
Contributor
0 Kudos

BTW there were a few technical glitches in the blogs when we launched the Active Contributor badges. Someone's blogger page became completely empty. I addressed most of these glitches Wednesday (yesterday) and will continue to do so today and the rest of the week.

Hopefully not too many to come...

Laure

former_member184657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The invitations were for Community Day (the day before Tech 'Ed begins). There were no Community Days conducted in 2009 and nothing has yet been announced for 2010.

pk