cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profit center checking in PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

We use WBS as cost object determination in PO, and each WBS has different profit center maintained behind.

Our requirement is staff group A only allow to create PO with WBS which is under profit center A. In stanard purchasing authorization check is without PC checking, I've manually created an authorization object in SU21, under object class MM_E, and maintain the profit center A in purchaser role under PFCG. However, it still fails to perform the profit center checking.

Any idea how to force the system to do the authorization check of PC used in PO?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Junior

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Manually add the authorization object to the role in PFCG under maintain authorization section.

Please note the activity values maintained in the authorization object activity field in PFCG maintain authorization section.

If activty field has the create value assigned to it then remove the same and assign the role to the user.

I hope this helps you out.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Manually add the authorization object to the role in PFCG under maintain authorization section.

Please note the activity values maintained in the authorization object activity field in PFCG maintain authorization section.

If activty field has the create value assigned to it then remove the same and assign the role to the user.

I hope this helps you out.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your reply, this part has already been done in my first try.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to involve your abaper for the same. Just creating the object and assigning wont be sufficient. Ask you functional guy to sit and work along with the ABAPER for meeting the requirement. Porbably ABAPER may use BADI for the same.

Regards,

Sharath