cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto refresh of Shopping cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all ,

I have a requirement that for particular vendor, in order to avoid splitting of SC we have implemented logic in BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI to copy Ship-to address of first line item to remaining line items in SC and make Ship-to address fields for remaining line items as display only.My code is working fine and when we Order or Hold the SC we can see address is same for all line items.

Now the Issue is When we enter address in first line item and go to second or any line item to check the ship-to address its will show old address and we have to click REFRESH manually to see new address.Please let me know how to Auto refresh ITS.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can i have some clarification regarding your problem...

1) The user creating the SC, won't he have a permanent ship to address???

Why he is changing everytime for every SC ??

Rajasekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Its negative test case ,when user do UNDO ENTRIES in display settings and enter Ship-to address , its working fine and when we order SC or Hold SC , only when we go to line item and check Ship-to address its not showing new address until we manually do refresh ( not only refresh even when we do check etc also shows new copied address)

Former Member
0 Kudos

only when we go to line item ...

Set an external breakpoint at the beginning of your BADI (BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI) implementation and see if "going to another item" would trigger the logic in there. If not, it means the update is not happening when you navigate from one item to another. Once you have varified this, you should create OSS message for SAP. In my opinion, any type of screen navigation should trigger update process which includes the BADI implementation.