cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fixed value date field in invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am creating contract then sales order then invoice.And for mainating price thro' VK11 for combination of sales org/DC/contract/material and entering valid from and valid to date in VK11. Now I can see that price in sales order and subsequent invoice. Now there is one field in invoice header fixed value date (VBRK-VALDT) that is showing as blank, that is correct becoz in VK11 fixed value date I have not maintained anything in field fixed value date.

Above scenario I tested in dvelopment in development and got the result as mentioned above. Now when I check one invoice in production found that there is one entrey in VBRK-VALDT field as 01/01/2010 but when I checked VK13 then for combination of sales org/DC/contract/material and found that there is no entry in fixed valuedate in VK11 so from where the value is coming in VBRK-VALDT.

Now I created second contract and maintained the price thro' VK11 but now maintained one value say 01/01/2010 in fixed value date field in VK11 now I created the subsequent sales order and invoice and found that there is entry in VBRK-VALDT whatever I maintained in VK11 fixed value date.

So why problem is happening in production even though fixed value date is blank in VK13 there.

Any pointers

Regards

Ashu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

whether it may coming from terms of payment-table-T052

Thanks

Chidambaram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chidambaram,

Thanks for your reply,

I checked and found that payment term config looks like same in both development and production. Are you talking about any specific field in T052 table?

Any other pointers.

Regards

Ashu

Edited by: ashutosh p on Jul 26, 2010 6:36 AM

Edited by: ashutosh p on Jul 26, 2010 10:15 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Aside from condition records, fixed value day can be set within the contract itself or if there is a sales deal involved, fixed value day can also come from that too. Lastly, there maybe condition record for ther other condition types that has a fixed value day set in them