cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Program to get Communication Channel's content ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you know if there is a way (like a program, a class, an API) to get info of ALL my Communication Channels like target system, polling option, and so on ?

In fact, I want to have the same info than we have in RWB Cache Monitoring for a CC...

Exactly, I would like to create a abap program to get this mass info, and then to do my own controls (like IP address, load balancing, etc...) and display the result a nice report. And after that, i will have only to click on one button.

I know I can check manually one by one each CC directly in I.D... but it's manual... and we have many many CC on 4 or 5 PI environments to be checked.

Thanks for your help or/and ideas.

Mickael

note: PI 7.0 SP12.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I close my thread. I forgot that we have some standard web services in web service navigator... including one for Communication Channel. Moreover it seems there are many SDN topics by using the good terms : "API Communication Channel"... I will certainly find info that I need.

Exm:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/c0487ced-f537-2d10-249d-f6c7323c272e

/people/alessandro.frontini/blog/2008/10/20/using-the-communication-channel-web-service-with-abap-a-sample-report

/people/iliya.kuznetsov2/blog/2009/06/18/simple-reporting-over-pi-communications-channels

etc...

Regards.

Mickael