cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating OCI in Webdynpro ABAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

We are planning use OCI external catalog for adding items to the shopping cart. I am creating WDA application which will act as the external catalog.

In my application I am able to read the Hook_url and other parameters of the OCI configured. I got stuck in returning the hook_url by posting the html page back to SRM shopping cart which should be like below.

<HTML>

<HEAD>

SAP Open Catalog Interface: HTML - Example

<BODY bgcolor="#DED6C2">

<FORM action="<%=Request.QueryString("HOOK_URL")%>" method=post target=_top>

<input type="hidden" name="NEW_ITEM-VENDOR[1]" value = "1768">

<input type="hidden" name="NEW_ITEM-VENDORMAT[1]" value = "648570">

<input type="hidden" name="NEW_ITEM-MANUFACTCODE[1]" value = "4711">

<input type="hidden" name="NEW_ITEM-MANUFACTMAT[1]" value = "4712">

<input type="hidden" name="NEW_ITEM-EXT_QUOTE_ITEM[2]" value = "">

<input type="hidden" name="NEW_ITEM-EXT_PRODUCT_ID[2]" value = "">

</FORM>

</BODY>

</HTML>

Is this acheivable using webdynpro ABAP? If so how we can do this?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Prabhuraj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your WebDynpro Application does not define the HOOK_URL, the HOOK_URL is generated based on the concatonation of parameters present in the catalog call structure - the OCI interface expects return data in the HTML (or XML) format where it is interpreted in Function WSI_IMPORT_DATA.

Why are you intending to use a Custom Catalog creation when SRM-MDM 3.0 is available with SRM 7.0 and so many already existing OCI Compliant External Catalogs are available?

Regards,

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

It must be achievable using WDA. Please

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-13982

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prabhuraj,

It must be achievable using WDA. Please refer below link.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/bc9fa090-0201-0010-fbbf-82e1f38cd...

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanx but I already having this document.

I have achieved this by concatenating hook_url and values like '&NEW_ITEM[1]-DESCRIPTION=' lo_desc. And calling this hook_url in the window's exit plug.

wd_this->fire-exit_plg( url = hook_url ).

Regards,

Prabhuraj

phanir_mullapudi
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Yes. I did this by concatenating parameters & values to the Hook_url.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vikas,

I am having the same kind of requirement. We are creating Web dynpro abap component as external Catalog. When user enters or selects some kind of materials in external catalog (custom wda), the data should be returned back to Shopping cart.

I have HOOK_URL value with me, which when i call, goes back to "Create Shopping cart" screen.

How to send the data to SC screen.

I donot have the document which was referred in this post and I am unable to navigate to the link mentioned by you.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/bc9fa090-0201-0010-fbbf-82e1f38cd...

Please give me a copy of document, so that i can proceed further with my requirement.

Thanks,

Guru Sane.