cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repair order (RAS)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

does someone know how to create a service order (SM03) automatically when saving an repair order (RAS).

Thx in advance

Wolfi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

@JP: Of course I am aware of the rules!!!

Did you for instance had a look to the results when searching by "automatic AND sm03" or similiar search request.

You maybe will get 5 results, or sometimes the search function ignores the "AND" and you will get a thousand results for "automatic" !!!

After going through the entries for 1/2 hour I thought it would be allowed to ask the community ?!?

Anyway your help is really desired

So I will describe my question again:

Is it possible when created the RAS order and checked "return" in teh repairs dialog

- to get the part automatically delivered as a return and afterwards an automatically SM03 created?

Thanks for your replies

Wolfi.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I can understand that its not that easy to look around for best solution or information..

Anyways, may YES, you can refer on the links for understanding-

All the best and Take care.

Regards

JP

Edited by: J Prakash on Jul 23, 2010 4:17 PM

0 Kudos

Check customizing -n SD->sales-Sales Documents->CS-_Returns and repair processing-Define repair procedure and repair action

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There are mainly links, sdn thread & message, sdn wiki & doc flowing around.

Only thing required from your side is to put afford to search them.

Thus, kindly put an afford to search for the topics search you want and if you find any problem in that then post your query on any of the respective forum.

Hope you are aware of rules & regulation of SDN forums.

-

-

Anyways, Transfer of Requirements(TOR) settings in the SD config can do this

As an example lets look at the standard repair order - the links are:

Sales document item category IRRP

- Item Cat IRRP is linked to Requirements Type SERP (SD IMG->Determination Of Requirement Types Using Transaction)

-- Requirements Type SERP is linked to Requirements Class 204 (SD IMG->Define Requirements Types)

--- Requirements Class 204 is lined to order type SM03 (SD IMG->Define Requirements Classes)

Thanks & Regards

JP

0 Kudos

Hi ,

Assign SM03 to requirement class which picking up for your item in sales order through requirement type

Thanks

Chidambaram